Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Time flies

Where has the time gone? Since I last posted, I have finished my Monkey Socks and I have started on a pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks - Cable with Moss Stitch and I am using another of Claudias Handpainted Yarns in the Pink Cloud colorway. Here's a picture of Monkey finished: After doing the cables for the Inside Out Socks, I wanted to try some more cables and just fell in love with this pattern. And, after knitting with the Claudias for the Monkey pattern, I had some more in my stash from The Knitting Sisters so I wound it up and cast on.
This is my Cable with Moss Stitch sock in progress on the Pink Cloud colorway (I am at the same place on both socks):

This past weekend was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L so the DH and I worked in the yard. We planted a lot of begonias as well as some Hens & Chicks (no it does not yield baby hens and chicks, I was disappointed too). He did a little planting on Saturday while I was at Kings Dominion with the youngest and his band, but we were both out there on Sunday.

And lastly, here is a picture of what the Easter Bunny brought me! I guess this means that I actually have to cook...

2 comments:

Jenny Raye said...

Nice Easter present! I imagine the basket must have been huge!

Mary said...

The socks are great! I love Hens & Chicks -- I need to plant some myself! Hope to run into you guys at MS&W!