Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Unintended Vacation

Well, I can't believe that it has been so long since I last wrote a post...I never intended to be 'away' that long.

I have not been knitting much at all. After failing miserably at my first attempt at the April installment of STR, I put that yummy yarn away. I did finish 1 sock of my Charlene Schurch cable socks (and to the gusset of the 2nd in that pair) and I have started on an Irish Hiking Scarf.

But now, I actually am escaping on a vacation and looking forward to it. There's a cruise in my very near future (tonight actually) and I can't wait!!! I will have pictures to share and post after we return next weekend.

More than anything I am just looking forward to the break from the day-to-day routine...

Anchors Away!!!

No comments: