Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Yarn & Fall weather

This is perfect knitting weather...absolutely perfect.

I have been working on a set of scarves for one of my friends from work...her and the husband are going to Disney World just after

Thanksgiving and they are wearing Tigger Santa hats...so she brought in orange, green, cream and black yarn and I'm just making a 2x2 ribbed scarf alternating colors as the urge strikes. It is actually pretty cute - I had no idea how the colors would look together, but the more I knit the better I like it.




I got some yarn this week from Woolgirl. It's gorgeous and I'll tell you, the customer service from Jen is amazing. She ships everything super quick and there has been a handwritten thank you note in both shipments that I have received from her. The yarn is from VanCalCar Acres Sheep Farm and it's the Gryffindor colorway. It's even cooler looking in person.




I think that it will stripe, it says something about "single repeat" on the tag...how cool is that!?!?



I haven't made much progress on my baby blanket for my SIL, or rather, baby nephew due in March, and my Lenore's are about the same as they were, but that's only because I have been working on the friend scarves...I will be doing much more knitting over the next week thanks to a road trip and some 'family time' for Thanksgiving.

No comments: