Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I don't exist!

This is kind of frightening...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
They say:
There are 1,519 people in the U.S. with the first name Monet.
Statistically the 4019th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Monet are female.
And:
There are 13,337 people in the U.S. with my last name.
Statistically the 2824th most popular last name.
But there are ZERO with both my first and last name!
How is that possible???
There are, however, 4 people in the US with my maiden name, so that makes me feel a little bit better knowing that I may actually exist.

There are 49 of my DH with over 1.1 Million with his first name! It's the 29th most popular name.
There are 142 of the oldest son...almost 61,000 with his first name...and of those, 55% are actually female...but I swear, it's a boy's name! It's the 697th most popular name.
There are 103 of the youngest son...44,000 with his first name...838th most popular name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, you exist alright! never fear, mon cher!