Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Time Flies!

Wow - I can't believe that it has been over a month since I last posted. The time just seems to get away from me, yet I still can't seem to catch my breath.

Where am I on my goals for 2007?

I haven't had a chance to see my sisters yet this year, but I do have some new photos of the nieces and nephews and of course, it makes me want to see them even more.











Well, I'm holding steady on the weight loss currently - not up, not down, since the first of the year. I guess that's good, but I really want to get the scale moving in the right direction instead of just being stuck.

I guess if I started doing the exercise more, maybe the scale would move. Only problem there is: if I am on the treadmill or running outside, I can't knit!

And where am I on the knitting you ask? Well, I have finished 1 Jaywalker Sock (not a pair, just one) but I have started on the mate for it and hope to have it finished this week.

Also in my bag right now is a scarf for my oldest niece, probably going to be a Christmas present, and a scarf out of some beautiful Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky.

From my UFO (unfinished object) stash I have recovered my oldest son's Harry Potter scarf in the colors for Hufflepuff (gold and black). They are also the colors for his university, so that's a good thing. I am about 1/2 way finished with that, and the goal is to have it finished by the end of February.

And now, as it is FREEZING outside, I leave you with this photo of the Aegean Sea, just off the island of Chios, Greece. I would love to be back here again. It would certainly be warmer and I wouldn't need a scarf, gloves and coat!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I just bought some of that Debbie Bliss cashmerino superchunky over at Unraveled, for my snowman hats. Is that yarn heavenly to knit with or what??!! And I bought my Redskins hat yarn over there, too. Alas, all the Harry Potter colors were sold out, or else I'd have probably bought that yarn you suggested.

Congrats on finishing your sock! Post pictures!