Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

FINALLY...

I think that I must be the absolute last person to receive my February shipment of Socks That Rock! Well, I overexaggerate a bit, I guess. I think that the international folks have not received theirs yet, but I do feel like the last person.
With that said, all my stuff arrived today! And I must say, I love this yarn. The color is gorgeous. I do not think that this picture will be good enough to make anyone drool as I did when I opened my box, but take my word for it...it's beautiful!

The kit is pretty great too, but I have serious doubts that I can fill up the binder. I'm thinking that I will have plenty of room for other various sock patterns so basically I will make this my "Nothing but Socks" book. Another fabulous thing that everyone should have...

My husband may admit me for testing if I put the bumper sticker on my car, but I don't care. If I am in the crazy hospital, do you think that they will allow me to have my knitting needles? If they do, then put me away! I would be more than happy to sit in a padded cell and knit until my heart's content!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Nice photo of the skein of yarn. That table looks a lot like mine *ahem* ... I've seen your table and it doesn't have a tile top. Lifting photos off other people's blogs and not giving them credit. The nerve!

Hahaha - I saw that you had posted this evening and I open the post and thought "why did my blog come up when I clicked on hers?"

And I like your WIP progress bars too ...

Mary said...

What does the bumper sticker say?