Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Yarn!

I have to tell you that I got some new yarn in the mail on Tuesday and I love it! Not only is the yarn gorgeous, but the turn around time was AMAZING! I ordered from Jenn at Woolgirl on Friday and the yarn was in my mailbox on Tuesday afternoon (pretty cool considering that Monday was a holiday for USPS).

So, here it is...and a close-up so you can see the pretty colors...It's Spunky Eclectic and the colorway is Scarecrow.

Now, not only is the yarn just beautiful and squishy and begging to be knit up, but the packaging and the personal touches are really a treat. If you have not checked her out yet, you certainly are missing out.

This is how my beautiful yarn was delivered to my house - complete with a hand written note. Thanks Jen!

No comments: