Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, October 5, 2007

Pictures - Finally!

I promised pictures, so pictures you will get.

1st up - Pedicure Socks:

The color of the yarn matches my pedicure PERFECTLY. Friend picked the yarn up for me and got it from a lady who purchased an abundance off E-bay. The best thing - $2 balls (or as well call them, Two Buck Balls). And the socks took less than 2 balls to make which was awesome. I could have made the leg a bit longer, but I luv these!

Next Item - Magic Scarf from Crazy Aunt Purl: This is yarn that I picked up at Maryland Sheep & Wool and I think that it's beautiful and I'm really enjoying the way that it is knitting up. I did alter the pattern a little bit be doing 5 rows of garter stitch as well as 5 Knit stitches on each side of the pattern. Luv it!


And last but not least, on the needles I have a Multi-Directional Scarf being knit in SWS which is just so soft although it is "splitty" and "slick" but it's very pretty.


I also ordered some new yarn today from Woolgirl and I can't wait to get this...it's my colors and it's gorgeous and hopefully I will be able to finish another pair of socks for Socktoberfest. I am planning on starting a pair this weekend, probably just a fairly simple sock, to have something portable to work on.

And now I leave you with an adorable picture of my puppy...

1 comment:

Mary said...

All lovely projects. My favorite is the multidirectional scarf -- that yarn is perfect for it, and just gorgeous. :-)