Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

May Rockin' Sock Club

Oh my, oh my, oh my...

Now, don't get me wrong. I have enjoyed and knit both of the patterns so far.


January's colorway (Dragon Dance) wasn't something I was particularly drawn to. I'm not really a Red person, but with the pattern it worked and I ended up really enjoying the whole process and the way the color striped.




March came along and the yarn was once again stunning. Tina does not disappoint there. The pattern was beautiful and I really enjoyed watching the pattern develop with the yarn colorway (Lucky). Again, I'm not really a Green person, and it was way out of my comfort zone to knit up green socks. But I loved them.


And now, MAY...this is my color...this is my yarn...this has my name written ALL OVER IT! I had peeked at the Spoilers, of course, so I knew what was coming but to see it in person - WOW! That's all I can say... It matches my car too!


The pattern looks like it may be a bit tricky, only because it's kind of wordy, but that's ok. As Friend says, "trust the pattern" and that's what I will do.

The colorway is Incredible Shrinking Violet and the pattern, Cleopatra's Stockings. I can't wait to get started on these...in fact, I'm going to go and wind my yarn now...

1 comment:

Robin said...

Very interesting yarn! Love the colors! Can't wait to see the socks!