Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I was tagged by Robin for this Meme...not sure how exciting you guys may find this but here goes:

The rules: Posted here at the beginning. The player answers all questions. The player then chooses six people you want to know more about and tags those people by listing their names at the end of the post and going to their blog and leaving a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Also, you let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998 - I was just about to move up to Virginia. I graduated from college in December 1997 but the boys wouldn't be finished with school until the end of May, so when they finished we packed up and moved to VA on June 1, 1998. I was currently still waiting tables (didn't want to get a 'real job' when I was moving in June and I knew it)...and taking care of my boys - who at that time were 5 and 9 - WOW! Time has certainly flown by when you think of that.

2) What are five things on my to-do list today (not in any particular order)?
a) catch up on e-mails and voicemails from work since I have been out since Wed
b) do laundry (well, oversee since I can't really do it right now because of the recent surgery)
c) band banquet for youngest son - end of the year celebration
d) take care of mail/bills/personal items that need to be done for the week
e) try to do a little bit of knitting maybe while at the banquet

3) What snacks do I enjoy? My new FAVORITE snack would be Robin's white chocolate trash mix that she brought on our knitting retreat in April (but she says that the butterscotch one is even better). YUMMY!!!! I really need the recipe, although that might not be a good thing. I also love Peanut M&M's, Reese Peanut Butter Cups and Ice-Cream - chocolate with something peanut butter preferably.

4) What are some places I've lived? LA - Hammond, Baton Rouge; VA - Ashland, Williamsburg, and Toano; CA - San Diego, Santee, Poway, Encinitas, University City

5) What things would I do if I were a billionaire?
a) pay off all our bills
b) buy a new house or 2
c) TRAVEL
d) move
e) invest in my own store, or alpaca farm or Boston Terrier farm
f) buy a new car for myself and my husband and boys
g) volunteer with various hospital & charity organizations, especially those around cancer and cancer research.

And, most importantly, I would definitely quit my job! I am currently not happy with my job at all - it's just not me, too corporate. I certainly don't feel like I'm doing anything that is of any benefit to anyone at the moment, other than my creditors I guess.

Now the rules say that I'm supposed to tag 6 people to do the MeMe but I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do it, great...if you don't, you've just learned a few 'not-so-interesting' things about me.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks for playing!!!!!