Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 16, 2007

Slow Progress, but progress at last!

It may have taken me 4 times to make it past the toe, but I do believe that I have turned the corner and am moving right along.

Like Friend, I am doing both socks at the same time. Not on the same needles, just at the same time. The concept to this is to pick up the smaller one each time, work on that. Then the next time you will pick up the smaller one, which will be the other one, and you work on that one.

So, I took a couple pictures of my STR socks in progress to share and I must say, I really like the way that it looks so far. The colors are great and the colorway name really fits the weather outside today, Monsoon. And, if I take my socks with me tomorrow, I do not have to worry about wearing green...instead, I will be carrying green!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the concept of knitting both socks that way. I just may have to try that.

Beth said...

Woo hoo!!! Look at you go - love the foot. And look at how your yarn is striping!!!

BTW - missed you today. It sucks when you aren't there. Sucks BIG time.